Our Partial Wedding Service is for couples who have already started their planning and need help along the way. Having an experienced planner help with specific areas that they may have questions about. Partial Wedding planning commences if the clients have already secured their wedding and reception space(s). Partial Wedding service fees are flexible based upon initial consultation.
Partial Wedding Service includes but is not limited to:
- Numerous in-person meetings beginning 2-6 months prior to your wedding (as negotiated)
- Research and help in vendor selection such as photographers, florists, DJ’s, etc.
- Ideas for implementation of desired requests
- Professional assistants provided for ceremony and reception (as required)
- Attendance at Dress Rehearsal
- Supervision and assistance for set up of ceremony
- Behind-the-scenes assistance in developing ceremony schedule
- Vendor payment distribution
- Compile wedding checklist
- Itinerary creation (if needed)
- Drafting or review of itemized itinerary
- Direct and organize the number of speeches and special dance performance(s), DJ, MC and caterer
- Set up of guest book, favours and placecards
- Relocating card-box to a more secure location
- Coordinating with the DJ, Photographer and Catering/Banquet Manager in case of any delays or last minute changes.
- Set up of any late night personalized buffets (midnight snacks, candy, tea, coffee, etc) (if needed)
- Assistance throughout the day to ensure the program runs smoothly and all your plans are carried out from ceremony, to photo session, to reception
- Access to Wedding-Day Emergency Kit
Back to list of Wedding Services