Our Full Wedding Service will take a couple from start to finish. Having an experienced planner help with all areas of wedding planning will put each couple at ease. Full Wedding Service fees are flexible based upon initial consultation.
Full Wedding Service includes but is not limited to:
- Numerous in-person meetings beginning 1-2 years prior to your wedding (as negotiated)
- Unlimited emails and phone calls for all requests
- Budget monitoring and planning
- Research and help in all vendor selection such as venues, ceremony spaces, photographers, florists DJ’s, etc.
- Ideas for implementation of desired requests
- Professional assistants provided for ceremony and reception (as required)
- Attendance at Dress Rehearsal
- Supervision and assistance for set up of ceremony
- Behind-the-scenes assistance in developing ceremony schedule
- Vendor payment distribution
- Compile wedding checklist
- Itinerary creation (if needed)
- Drafting or review of itemized itinerary
- Direct and organize the number of speeches and special dance performance(s), DJ, MC and caterer
- Set up of guest book, favours and placecards
- Relocating card-box to a more secure location
- Coordinating with the DJ, Photographer and Catering/Banquet Manager in case of any delays or last minute changes.
- Set up of any late night personalized buffets (midnight snacks, candy, tea, coffee, etc) (if needed)
- Assistance throughout the day to ensure the program runs smoothly and all your plans are carried out from ceremony, to photo session, to reception
- Access to Wedding-Day Emergency Kit
Back to list of Wedding Services